10th Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics on "Ecological Economics and Institutional Dynamics"
The 10th conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics (ESEE) will be about 'Ecologcial Economics and Instiutional Dynamics'. Moreover, a pre-conference workshop for Master and PhD students will be organized in Reims, France. In addition, a related policy event will be held in Brussels on 18 June.
Themes of the conference include:
- interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary theoretical approaches
- methodological and epistemological issues
- governance, policies and institutions
- resources and environment
- actors and behaviours
- towards a socio-ecological transition
- the institutionalization of Ecological Economics: a European perspective
Papers relevant to the agenda of ecological economics but which focus on issues outside of these themes are still welcome.
The deadline for proposals for paper and poster presentations (a 1200-word abstract with an 800-character summary) is the 30 November, 2012. Proposals for special sessions such as focused discussions or thematic sessions are also welcomed before 1October, 2012. More information is available on the conference website.