Call for Papers: Markets, Institutions and Frameworks for Eco-innovation
A call for abstracts has been issued for the 18th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference, taking place on June 24-26, 2012 at the University of Hull.
Areas in which contributions are sought include:
- Theories, paradigms, case studies, methodologies and indicators for the study of eco-innovation, com-petitiveness and sustainability
- Determinants of and barriers to eco-innovations
- Benefits and costs of eco-innovation
- Diffusion of eco-innovations, technology, research and development, transfer of technology, the role of patents, intellectual property, public goods and knowledge spillovers
- Environmentally driven investment in firms, risks, decision making, etc
- Business strategies and models, resources and competences for eco-innovation
- Behavioural underpinnings of eco-innovation
- Policy strategies to promote eco-innovation
- Mainstreaming eco-innovation: integration into the wider economy
The deadline for sending in contributions is 15 December, 2011.