International Conference on Adaptive Management of Ecosystems: The Knowledge System of Societies for Adaption and Mitigation of Impacts of Climate Change
This conference aims at discussing topics related to the adaptive management of ecosystems which will be discussed in 6 sessions, including
- Socio-ecological Systems: Concepts, Data and Methodological Issues in Climate Research
- Biodiversity Conservation, Sustainable Development and Climate Change
- Sustainable Development, Equity and the Environment, Environmental Governance
- Natural Capital: Resource Use and Management for Sustainable Livelihood - Global Climate Change, Mitigation and Adaptability
- Land Use Land Cover Change, Bio-Economy and Environment – Climate and land use modeling
- Pollution, Energy, Vulnerability, Adaptation and Climate Change
Besides, there will be a panel discussion on the “Ethical Analysis of Global Climate Dilemma! How to solve?” and the international “Indo-German Partnering Workshop on Climate Change”.
The last date for the submission of abstracts is 30 June, 2011.