ISPA Summer School "Research Methods in Social and Political Sciences"
The IPSA-NUS Summer School on ‘Research Methods in Social and Political Science’ offers intensive training in research methods by an outstanding international faculty.
There is still the possibility to register for the following Summer School courses:
- Experimental Methods (Rebecca B. Morten, New York University)
- Modern Regression Analysis (Guy D. Whitten, Texas A&M University)
- Case Study Methods (Derek Beach, University of Aarhus)
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis (Dirk Berg-Schlosser, University of Marburg)
- Cross-National Survey Analysis (Bruno Cautres, Science Po)
- Mixed Methods Design (Katrin Niglas, Tallin University)
The Summer School is intended primarily for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and junior faculty, but is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their research skills.