Research Associate on Technology Monitoring
The Reasearch Centre Jülich is offering a position for a social scientist, who will develop and evaluate empirical research with a focus on techology monitoring. As a member of the working group on climate protection and energy policy, he or she will be working closely with relevant actors in this policy area and international partners of the research centre. The position is limited to three years, part-time employment is possible.
- a university degree in the area of social science, ideally with a doctorate
- good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods of empirical social research, as well as statistics software (SPSS, AMOS)
- ability to acquire third-party funded projects
- very good proficiency of English
- willingess to accept responsibility
- flexibility and resilience