Research Internship with Right Livelihood Award Foundation
The Right Livelihood Award Foundation is looking for a research intern for the period of January to July 2012.This is a full time position where the intern will concentrate on work around nominations for the 2012 Award and research about candidates and potential candidates.
The main tasks of the intern will include:
- Answering and archiving incoming nominations;
- Conducting research about candidates and potential candidates for the award;
- Conducting background research about certain topics that are interesting for the award and help identify potential nominators and nominees in these fields;
- Writing nominations for other awards; and
- General office support
- University studies (ongoing or finished);
- Knowledge about and interest in social, environmental, human rights and/or development questions
- Excellent oral and written English. German and Swedish is an advantage. Other languages such as French or Spanish would also be beneficial.
The intern will be paid a small salary of 8 676 SEK/month.